Travel Romance Ideas
Are you travelling for love and romantic purposes? Are you planning a romantic vacation with your partner? Here are some travel romance ideas you can use to ensure you enjoy romance while you travel or on vacation.
- Start by planning a trip together with your partner. Planning a romantic getaway with your partner is fun. Try it.
- Plan a romantic getaway for two: You can arrange to have a vacation for two only in the weekend. Go with your partner to your favourite town or city. There, book a fancy hotel and spend time there together. Just being there alone, free from the toils of work will enable you to reconnect with your partner.
- Get away from the city with your partner: If you live in a city, consider escaping the city for a while with your partner to a countryside. Choose a new, breathtaking countryside with beautiful landscapes. There, reconnect with the help of nature.
- Go Camping: Buy a tent (it's not that expensive!) and go camping in the woods, if there is one near where you live. Don't forget to take a sleeping bag.
- Drive into the country with your partner and to the highest point overlooking the city. Take a sleeping back. Lie and watch the stars and the city lights flickering. It's very relaxing and romantic.
- Go to an ocean resort with your partner for a weekend: If there is an Ocean where you live consider driving there with your partner and spend the weekend pampering each other.
- Kidnap your husband for a romantic weekend: Plan this very well. Book a fantastic hotel in a different city. Park a suitcase, including all the things both of you will need: dresses, oils etc. Then on a Friday when he closes from work, invite him for a little ride. Then hit the highway and inform him you are kidnapping him for a romantic weekend. Then head to the city. I bet he would love the idea.
Most of the above are ideas I use to enjoy romance while I travel. Do you have other ideas? Let me know. Share them below.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Romance-Ideas-invitation-form-2.