Friendship Quotes You'll Love!
--- Friendship Quotes --
Friends are the people we choose to be as close to us as family.If you treasure your friendship, you're bound to love these quotes.
1. 250 by 250 with snippet
Our site has gathered many quotes which you can read and assess your friendship. Do you love your friends as well as they love you? Indeed, friendship is very important.
Below are collections of some of the best quotes ever, as far as friendship is concerned.
- Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? Abraham Lincoln
- Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years. Richard Bach, (Illusions)
- A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself. Frank Crane
- When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it. Edgar Watson Howe
- Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend. Albert Camus
- The best time to make friends is before you need them. Ethel Barrymore1. 250 by 250 with snippet
- Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light. Jennie Jerome Churchil
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. Arnold H. Glasgo
- The road to a friend's house is never long. Danish Proverb
- Be a friend to thyself, and others will be so too.Thomas Fuller
Do You Want More Friendship Quotes? Use Search Below.
Use Our Search Button to search for more quotes or anything you want. Type in the box and click on search.
Click here to leave Friendship Quotes to Our Home page
Click Here To Return To Romantic Quotes