My Eight Best Romantic Love Quotes
The following are my famous quotes about love. These are not ordinary love words. These are love quotes that speak to the spicy, hot, passion side of love. These hot, spicy, passionate gems will definitely get you appreciating, loving and feeling the passion with your partner.
- There's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me. ~ Gretchen Kemp
- He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began. ~ Leo Tolstoy
- We lie in each other's arms eyes shut and fingers open and all the colors of the world pass through our bodies like strings of fire. ~ Marge Piercy
- I can no longer think of anything but you. In spite of myself, my imagination carries me to you. I grasp you, I kiss you, I caress you, a thousand of the most amorous caresses take possession of me. ~ Honore de Balzac, letter to Evelina Hanska, June 1836
- Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me. ~ Sarah Bernhardt
- Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie. ~ Unknown
- I love the way you touch me so soft and sensuously. It makes me tingle all over. ~ Babyface
- All I can do is sit and think about the way you love me; the way you hold me; and the way you touch me. And all I want is another moment. I'm waiting and I'm ready. Touch me ~ Inspired by Brandy's song Touch Me
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your romantic quotes.