The Best Romantic Quotes
by Romance Ideas.net
The Best Romantic Quotes: There are many quotes about love and romance but there are selected quotes from a pack of quotes which are wonderful and can touch the lives of lovers in a very special way. we have gathered the best quotes here that can strengthen your relationship in the best way.
- "If you would be loved,love and be lovable."
- "Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop." -- Anonymous
- "We always believe our first love is our last, and our last love our first." -- Anonymous
- "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." -- Anonymous
- "The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost." -- G. K. Chesterton
- "Love is shown in your deeds, not in your words." -- Fr. Jerome Cummings
- "Where there is love there is life." -- Gandhi
- "We look forward to the time when the power to love of will replace the love of power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace." -- William Gladstone
- "The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved." -- Victor Hugo
- "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -- Lao Tzu
- "Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire." -- François de La Rouchefoucauld
- "Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that." -- Michael Leunig
- "The heart has reasons that reason cannot know." -- Pascal
- "To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best." -- William M. Thackeray
- "We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh." -- Agnes Repplier
- "And when the future hinges on the next words that are said, don't let logic interfere, believe your heart instead." -- Philip Robison
- " 'Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all." -- Alfred, Lord Tennyson, In Memoriam, 1850
- "Love without reason lasts the longest." -- Unknown
- "Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there." -- Otomo No Yakamochi
- We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person.
W. Somerset Maugham
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your romantic quotes.