Romance Ideas : My daily romantic checklist
Do you have a daily romantic check list? I do keep one. The list consists of all the romantic activities activities I would like to do for my partner that day or each blessed day. The activities are simple and are those little things we say or do to keep love and romance going. Here are some from my check list.
1. Thank your partner for something. For instance say ''thank you for coming into my life. I am so grateful you did.''
2. Tell your partner ''I love You'' every day, as many times as you can.
3. Always kiss, hug or embrace your partner to say goodbye. And when you kiss, be passionate about it. Research shows that partners who touch each other have a greater bond between them.
4. Spend quality time with your partner everyday, whenever you have the opportunity to. Spending time with your partner enables both of you to know and become closer to each other more than you already did.
5. Compliment your partner: Compliment your partner when such an opportunity comes up. For instance say ''this food is delicious, I didn't know you are such a wonderful cook'' can do wonders to your relationship.
6. Do an unexpected gesture: Do something that you don't normally do which will go a long way to lighten your partner's daily chores. For instance, washing the dishes, cleaning the bathroom or living room, making breakfast or ironing.
7. Take a walk: Take a walk with your partner such as along the beach, in the woods or garden or along the corridors of an institution and enjoy the serenity of the place.
8. Call your partner every day, if he or she is away.
I strive as much as possible to do at least two or three of the above check list. There are more, but you can start with these first.