My Top 10 Romantic Quotes
(New Delhi, India)
Below are my favourites romantic quotes. I hope you will agree with me that they all in the top ten list. what do you think?
1) For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
-- Judy Garland
2) Catch a glimps in his eyes, hold it tight, begin to cry. This is it, he's the one, now hold him close and love him tons.
-- Katie Hummel
3) There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
4) If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand
4) When I first met you, I was afraid to talk to you.
When I talked to you, I was afraid to kiss you.
When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you.
Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.
-- Kuuipo Mark
5) Love is like a garden, though beautiful, you still have to weed it to make it loveable.
-- Melie M.
6)Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better.
7) We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
8) Loving you is like eating the best chocolate. It's sweet. It's flavourable. The more I have, the more I want.
-- M.D. Zigo
9) I'd like to run away
But if you didn't come
And find me ...
I would die.
-- Submitted by Shirley Bassey