Romantic Marriage Quotes You'll Love!
Romantic marriage quotes are about the remarkable ceremony and institution of marriage- the union which makes man and woman to become one.
These quotes serve as a reminder for all what happened before and during the ceremony.
www.romance-ideas.net makes you to view weddings in an even bigger manner through these quotes.
- ''I am a good friend to my husband. I have tried to make my marriage vows mean what they say. I show up. I listen. I try to laugh.'' - Anna Quindlen, A Short Guide to a Happy Life
- ''Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner.'' - Amy Bloom
- ''Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a real treat.'' - Joanne Woodward
- ''For I've been born and I've been wed. All of man's peril comes of bed.'' - C.H. Webb, Dum Vivimus Vigilemus
- ''You don't need to be on the save wavelength to succeed in marriage. You just need to be able to ride each other's waves.'' - Toni Sciarra Poynter, From This Day Forward: Meditations on the First Years of Marriage
- Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy, you must have somebody to divide it with.'' - Mark Twain
- We are told that people stay in love because of chemistry, or because they remain intrigued with each other, because of many kindnesses, because of luck. But part of it has got to be forgiveness and gratefulness.'' - Ellen Goodman
- A woman might as well propose: her husband will claim she did.'' - Edgar Watson Howe
''No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.'' - unknown Author
Do You Want More Marriage Quotes? Use Search Below.
Use the search button below to search for more marriage quotes or anything you want. Type in the box and click on search.
Click Here to Leave Romantic Marriage Quotes to Our Home page
Click Here to Return to Romantic Quotes